The Introduction


Well, here we are. After years of contem-plating whether or not creating a fashion blog would be the right move to make or not, I've finally taken action! I honestly have no idea why I was so hesistant about getting my ideas up and running but ya know, as much as we all hate to admit, there's that little bug of doubt that comes to bite us every now and then. It's all good though, it never lasts for long. However, I overcame my fears and I'm ready to let you all into MY world of fashion, the life I live. For those who may not know, my name is Shakyra J. I am a current Fashion Merchandising Major in college right now (Love it!), I have walked in several fashion shows including Fashion Bug and Drexel University, I do a little bit of designing and I try to stay consistent with volunteering for local fashion productions. Proudly to say, I can now add fashion blogger to my work...Dope! The number one goal in mind is to make
sure readers of this blog are able to incorporate the versatility and
creativity of fashion into their everyday lives as well as, beauty, health and
home. With that being said, the message I would like to deliver to my readers is to
remember that fashion is not just how you "swag" for the day, it is
also a lifestyle, the LifeWeLive.