Friday, August 3, 2012

Right By My Side

Right By My Side




I'm hooked! It's something so captivating about a Nicki Minaj ballad that will have the rapper/song tress' "full of life" lyrics replay in your head over and again. I've never managed to listen to the full 'Right by my side' track until a few days ago, for I've only heard snippets of the song, somehow managing to always tune in at the end when listening to the radio or missing the entire song while zooming past tracks on Pandora. So, lucky me, I was able to get some free time on my hands (or maybe it was just boredom) and I decided to check the video out on YouTube and I must say I loved every bit of it. Although, I have always been a fan of the multi-talented fashionista, I haven't been up-to-date with her current Album 'Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded'. Sorry, Nicki. However, the 'RBMS' duet with Chris Brown is definitely one of my favorite songs out right now and with that being said...I got inspired! The upbeat and romantic ballad enthused me to create a flirtatious summertime collection. Pastels, florals, and pink are the basic essentials of this look, a lovely outfit for reconnecting with that special someone, perhaps?